About Agneta Dieden
Creating space for wisdom & meaning
The American philosopher Jospeh Campbell said: Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life. As a facilitator and coach I create a space for reflection and inquiry.
My purpose is to be a catalyst for people connecting to their inner wisdom which is ever-present. I want to inspire the steady flow of life force that flows from the depth of our souls. I wish to open doors where people can see more dimensions and thus inspire transformation enabling acts from love and compassion instead of from fear.
Deep and wide experience
- Master in Industrial and Management Engineering, Linköping Tekniska Högskola
- Psychology, Stockholm University
- Psychosynthesis Therapist
- Many years of working in organisations : IBM, Ray & Berndtson(executive search), Oxford Leadership
- ORSC- Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching certified
- PCC- Coaching Certification by ICF
- Certified in Leadership Circle (in depth 360 feedback)
- Certified in LDF, Leadership Development Framework
Authenticity, Courage, Curiosity
Important values to me are Authenticity, Courage and Beauty.
- Authenticity is the everlasting path towards awareness and consciousness, bringing in the elements of body, mind and soul into my life and work.
- Courage is being adventurous, daring to do things differently.
- Curiosity. I am profoundly curious about life, the inherent potential of people and I truly enjoy learning.
Balance in life
Nature is beauty. Nature is connecting us to something bigger than ourselves. I get my insights walking in the woods, skating over smooth ice at sea, cross-country skiing or hiking in the mountains in the north of Sweden. Abisko has a special place in my heart and I would love to bring more people there. I use nature as a support and inspiration when leading workshops and programs.